Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A is for Ambiguous PC Toolkit Update

I received an email just about an hour ago from the Peace Corps notifying me that they just updated my Toolkit online... but I am not sure what they have updated? I logged into their website immediately of course and my Toolkit still looks the same, they're still reviewing my medical documentation. So maybe that means that they finally received the medical tests that I did here in Singapore. Those tests better be sufficient and up to their medical standards because I won't be in Singapore much longer and I have no idea what kind of medical care that I will have access to in China. I can't wait to get medical clearance, because that will be just one step closer to getting placed in a program somewhere in Eastern Europe and then getting my official invite to join the Peace Corps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;