Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chinatown and Little India

A bunch of us studying abroad here took a train to Chinatown and Little India yesterday!

In Chinatown, we walked around a large shopping center and did the fish foot reflexology thing... where you stick your feet into a fish tank and the fish eat away the dead skin cells! It was so weird, you can actually feel the fish biting!



I chickened out after 7 minutes (we paid $8 for 15 minutes), so Dean used the rest of my minutes for his feet and hands...



Christine loved it.



Then we went to Little India and got some really sweet henna tattoos. Here is what I got on my left hand.



Holly and Annie got them on their hands too, and Christine got one on her foot.



I really liked Christine's foot one, I might go back sometime when I am not wearing my chacos (so the straps won't rub the henna before its dry).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;