Friday, April 9, 2010

Medical Reimbursements already!

I got my medical reimbursement checks in the mail today, which is awesome! I definitely wasn't expecting them for another month or two. I got $237 back for the all of the shots, bloodwork, dental work, and eyeglasses that cost me over $600 up front. Hopefully my parents will get reimbursed some money as well, considering that I'm still claimed as a dependent on their health insurance.

And we had our annual GT Swimming and Diving banquet tonight at Maggiano's, which was really nice. The coaches recognized the graduating class of 2010 and we actually got our letterwinner's gifts, which were nice picture frames of a photo of us swimming, the Tech "T" letter, and our names engraved. We are also getting Georgia Tech class rings as our senior gift from the Athletic Association, but they weren't ordered in time, so they'll probably be mailed to us later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;